Return of the Dark Sorcerer: A FFVI mod

Forum Home > RotDS Discussion > Moogle Charm Equivalent

Hi ROTDS Community,

Does anyone know if the moogle charm (or its equivalent) exists in ROTDS? I've looked everywhere, high and low to try and find this thing and I can't seem to locate it. Really hoping it exists as sometimes I like to explore old areas without a random encounter every 10 steps. I have the talisman which helps some, but really would love the moogle charm. 

I have to say I absolutely am in love with this effort by so many people. I have dreamed of doing something similar for years, but having kids and a career seems to fill my days. Recently I was in a car accident so have to take a few months off and happened to get a SNES classic. Few hacks later and I have ROTDS on my mini SNES playing from bed with a wired controller!

Thank you for taking the time to keep this labor of love going. This has been a hard time for me and this game has kept me active and engaged instead of just laying in bed depressed my back hurts.

February 3, 2018 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Found it,

You bastards, why on earth would you make it the prize for that boss rush lol. That was an olympic event (especially since is my first playthrough), but I finally beat it. Very grateful for emulator save states!

February 5, 2018 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.