Return of the Dark Sorcerer: A FFVI mod

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > RotDS Discussion > My missing team

Clannad

Hello,

I'm still looking for Aurora and Cloud

However, in addition to this two, i dont remember if there are more member to find, i already have : Avalon, Oboro, Serin, Ronan, Tifa, FuSoYa, Eiko, Otis, Mog and Arc.

I've found Aurora next to the Fiona who was pregnant, and fight a first time the boss of the Ruin Village, but now, both have disappear

Please take note that i am playing on the 1.5.3 version, and i will play the 1.5.5 after i finished the 1.5.3

Regards, Clannad

July 2, 2016 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gi Nattak
Site Owner

Hi there!

Firstly version 1.6 is on the way real soon now, so you might wanna wait for that instead of 1.5.5.

Anyways to answer your question, Aurora is now going to be in the basement of the other house to the left, once you enter it you should see a dog NPC walking over and down to it, Aurora will be there with the pregnant girl.

As for Cloud, he is in the Pheonix Cave as was the original game with Locke, but the location has been moved due to the map change. You can find a good hint of where it is by talking and paying that Reptite NPC that is by the Tyrano Tower (green tower by Fraust) a lot of gil to buy the Magicite from him, then he will also say the hint.
If you've already done this and still need help finding it let me know.

As for your team, there is I think just Golbez and the Heartless are left it seems. You can find Golbez by defeating that blue monster in Jericho and going into what he was guarding, then finding him there. The Heartless (Shadow) you'll need to defeat Tritoch at Fraust Cliff and jump into the hole/dungeon, where you will eventually wind up fighting it and you'll need Mog with you to have him join.

There are 2 other guest characters you can find as well, well they will give you a doll item that will allow you to call them into your team if there is a spot. Astral and Reaper... Astral you can find in one of the houses in Fraust (need the heartless to unlock the doors) and Reaper you'll need to complete Avalon's dream event.

--

July 6, 2016 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Webbhead08

One point sixxxxxxxxxx....

July 8, 2016 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Clannad

Thanks to you, I've completed my team, now I have to get the latest magilithe of the game, only 3 left.

July 12, 2016 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Garith
Where is sir astral in Fraust I could swear I've searched all houses. Also can't seem to find fosoya playing 1.8.3 . Haven't begun looking for golbez or cloud yet but think I've found everyone else. Help appreciated. Lastly does CID do anything he's just chilling out.
June 30, 2019 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thrice

Alright I made an account to help you out, Astral is indeed in Fraust in one of the houses you have to unlock with the Heartless, the one with the big staircase with the bed at the bottom "I think" as for FuSoYa he will be in the ancient castle that is underground, I don't remember if you need Eiko in the party or not for him to actually be there. As for Cid/Oak, I think he can come aboard the airship.. but as for any use, I don't think so. This all may change whenever the new version comes out, I've been eagerly awaiting it for some time. 

July 1, 2019 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Garith
Speaking of missing team two quick questions are the two doll characters worth using any thoughts on those. And regarding missing espers I have all but the bottom two slots which I know one is a blank space. I think i did every quest minus the 8 dragons and the new esper town, boss rush and secret narshe super boss. Thanks in advance for the help
July 10, 2019 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mantecol

Garith at July 10, 2019 at 9:36 PM

Speaking of missing team two quick questions are the two doll characters worth using any thoughts on those. And regarding missing espers I have all but the bottom two slots which I know one is a blank space. I think i did every quest minus the 8 dragons and the new esper town, boss rush and secret narshe super boss. Thanks in advance for the help

I had them two but I never used them and it went very well, they aren't really necessary to use.

July 19, 2019 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Heisenberg89

hey just wanna say im really sorry for the long wait for the latest version. alot of data has been added to the rom and im currently working on a shit ton of new monsters to replace pallet swaps, mike is also working on majorly expanding the dialogue. we are still hoping for this year as a release date. we are very thankful for all of you that have stuck around, this new update promises to be the biggest yet and probably afterwards. i like to use reaper myself as he has some good rages. i can take or leave astral lol

--

Your godamn right!

July 20, 2019 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.