Return of the Dark Sorcerer: A FFVI mod

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > RotDS Discussion > Super Relic Glitch

Brock E Henley
So, my eiko has 255 Defense and 255 Magic Defense.. She had a Talisman equipped when I got Shadow. I put Shadow in my party, and reentered the town and proceeded to get the astral doll and Zodiac Sword (my forth copy) and when I went into her relic screen inventory, I noticed she had a paladin shield in her first slot where the talisman was. I thought maybe the talisman had transformed into the relic version of The shield, but if I unequip the shield it disappears forever. Also, to note, I'm on insane mode and she is level 99. Has anyone else experienced this? Because I really don't want to unequip it now haha..
April 23, 2018 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
So, my eiko can beat everyone in the coliseum except Buu (who is unbeatable I presume) on insane difficulty. She has 130 mblock, 255 defense, 255 mdefense, and 93% evade. I can't get all her stats max at the same time. My point is.. even with God tier Eiko, I can't defeat Buu. Not that I need the elixers or another Zohar shard, but as a perfectionist I feel that he should be beatable. If there was a damage cap break almost all of my physical damage units could beat him with the frenzy band..
--
April 24, 2018 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gi Nattak
Site Owner

I have not heard of that glitch, that is indeed strange af! I have no idea, but thanks for the report. I'll try to look into that and mimic the conditions, it does sound almost like the cursed shield code, which I removed, but maybe removing it (possibly incorrectly) brought this on.
I think Buu may have been adressed in regards to the coliseum for 2.0, but perhaps not. I think it's because Buu is normally immortal until hit with a Dragon Ball in his normal AI, but it gets confused for the coliseum version... Anyway duly noted, I'll take a look into it!

--

April 24, 2018 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
Yes it's strange but soooooooooo awesome! Is there a way I can show you screenshots? Also, on a side note, I left a detailed review on pretty much every aspect of the game on romhacking website. I have a lot of ideas - I wish there was a way I could help y'all develop the game because - this game is my life right now.
April 25, 2018 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Heisenberg89

i guess your review is waiting to clear on rom hacking? i looked but couldnt find it, thanks for givin feedback anyways we all appreciate it, you could pm gi nattak with it

--

Your godamn right!

April 25, 2018 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
The review I made was quite extensive and fairly critical.. not to discredit this amazing game that y'all have created, but just my views and opinions. I posted it 24 hours ago so it's still awaiting approval. I'll post it here once it's ready.
April 25, 2018 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Poco Loco
Administrator

regardless its things like this that we really appreciate, its people like you we wouldnt mind having as beta testers, I'm all for it if you're willing to do it once we have a 2.0 testable beta ready 

--

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

July 9, 2018 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.