Return of the Dark Sorcerer: A FFVI mod

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > RotDS Discussion > Two Point Oh??

Brock E Henley
When is this bad boy coming out and can I get a secret shout out in the game? Haha
May 3, 2018 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
Any updates??? I'm going to start streaming and I would love to stream 2.0
May 10, 2018 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
Also, can you put Mario as a playable character who has dragon horn built in ? Hehe
May 10, 2018 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
When is your newest version coming out???? Please let me know. I need a badass game to invest all my time in Have you given up?
January 25, 2019 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heisenberg89
It hasnt been given up no its a huuuge update thats for sure. I know i couldnt get all the graphics i wanted done last year but i got a good 70 percent done of what i wanted.. am currently in a bit of limbo as far as real life goes. As far as 2.0 goes i spoke to gi the other night and i think all we are waiting on is one or two new songs to be added by the music maestro jackimus. Some rather great ones at that from what im told. So yeah hang tight it shouldnt be too much longer. Im really really hyped for people to see how far its come in the past year and a half and i think its probably in the best state ot ever has been. Watch this space.. also gi.. read ur damn webpage fool lol
--

Your godamn right!

January 26, 2019 at 7:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gi Nattak
Site Owner

Thank you James! I really do neglect this poor site. If only it wasn't so...shitty, webs.com. Can't beat the price, though lol. To anyone who may see this post, we can usually be found over at ff6hacking.com should we not respond here swiftly for future instances. That's our main site and we got a discord channel.
I'm not sure how I missed this thread for all this time though Brock, my apologies. As James said it is seriously super close to being ready/finished.

--

January 27, 2019 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
I appreciate the responses! If there's a beta needing testing I'm your guy. Looking for something good to stream and this is one of my favorite games -let alone hacks- that I've played in my life.
January 27, 2019 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Poco Loco
Administrator

hey and thank you for the interest, I just created the final hidden NPC that is going in the hack, we are going to implement him in the places where he needs to be as well as fix a handful of bugs that popped up recently

hopefully all of these little details will be ironed out asap 

but its a VERY strong possibility that its coming out in March (fingers crossed)

--

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

February 21, 2019 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
It's April where it's at?!
April 8, 2019 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Poco Loco
Administrator

hey sorry for the late resposnse, we have a HUGE but that is going on atm and we can't release it without fixing it, our guy that is gonna fix it is not avaialable until towards the end of may, so in the meantime a couple other things like the dialog are being touched upon

--

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

April 9, 2019 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brock E Henley
Wow. We appreciate your update! Patiently waiting... In the meantime I'm planying through the game again..
April 9, 2019 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Poco Loco
Administrator

oh man I'll tell you right now, there are over 100+ changes in this new update, so please look forward to it, you have no idea how much we appreciate it 

I am taking on the monstrous task of going over the dialog, I am making progress but it's insane, since we are waiting for our guy Madsiur to have enough time to fix the bug, I am going over the dialog, James White is doing a couple more custom monsters, and we have a couple events we are going to try to polish if we can, we are really hoping for a yes, but this is gonna be the last update in a very long time (unless a bug or two pops up then we'll see what we can do)

--

-HNIC

April 11, 2019 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Webbhead08

Any word? 

June 4, 2019 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Poco Loco
Administrator

hey everyone sorry for the absence there is some good news, there has been tremendous progress with a lot of new things, currently the dialog is being reworked and I am about 40% done (real life comes first and I'm a very busy guy), I also have 2 more chars to put in, we also had every single monster made from scratch thanks to James White, we got a few other kinks and bugs we are still fixing and a few more events we need to finish incorporating 

once that is done we will do a final immense beta testing (no promises but we MIGHT ask for another tester or 2)

after that we should release, we don't want to give any dates just yet but we are making a shit ton of progress and are getting a lot done I can promise you that, 

you can reach out to us on the FF6 hacking discord, we plan on creating a discord for ROTDS soon (we will announce it when it's ready to go)

--

-HNIC

July 2, 2019 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thrice

Ooooh man, I've been checking every other day since I originally heard May haha. I think it's good thought to take your guys' time and make sure everything is polished up 100% to your standards. A discord sounds pretty interesting as well. I for one will patiently wait until release... I have played through it at least  5 seperate times, perhaps more, enjoyed it each time.. keep up the work dudes! 

July 3, 2019 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Poco Loco
Administrator

hey man thank you very much for that, yeah we also found 2 other bugs but we managed to fix it

we recently added a handful of fun easter eggs and cameos, still roughly 40% through this dialog, and I still have 2 other chars to make (that's just me), James White finished up the rest of the custom monsters (he might do a few more), and Gi nattak has a handful of other events to do, then we just gotta finish a few other things up then give it SUPER thorough testing, last with we want is to release it then 2 days later have a patch fixing some redundant shit, it's happened too many times already 

--

-HNIC

July 5, 2019 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.