Return of the Dark Sorcerer: A FFVI mod

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > RotDS Discussion > Walkthrough

RaikouGilgamesh

I was bored, so I figured I'd go ahead and make this. I'm not the best at this game by any means, but I figured it might help for those new people who come and might need a little help. What I'll do is try to make three posts a day, from boss to boss, sometimes two bosses if they're close by, and the rest of you can add in little tidbits or helpful strategies that I myself might not be aware about. I know this game isn't finished, and new stuff keeps getting changed/added, but I figured we can cover that when it comes out. Perhaps Gi himself might post the exact changes, so won't have to explain them ourselves. Anyways, I'll be writing as I play, rather than after the fact. Also, for the most part, and probably only in the first world, I'll try using Save States to go over Boss strategies with the available party members.

August 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Starting from when you actually get to start to move in the game, with the mysterious woman in the magi-tek, it's a simple procedure. Go straight into your first battle. I'll be explaining things based on that you, the reader/player, have played FF6 before.

First off, everyone has a new set of Tek commands. Sorta. Most of the old stuff is there, but Biggs and Wedge now have Spirit Force (Esuna, I do believe), M.Tek Barrier (Protect), and M.Tek Laser. ???? has the same commands, but M.Tek Missle in place of the Laser, and Aerods in place of Poison Storm. I wouldn't worry with the multi-target abilities much yet for this first battle, though. Or the buffs. Use healing as necessary, but the guards are nothing special.

Over from the right of the first battle, you get into a battle with... A lone wolf. Blast the sucker. Continuing on, you get into a battle with two wolves, then two soldiers. Again, two blasts will take of it, heal as needed. You can also go into your menu and use ????'s Cure. Note that she also has Fireball, Icicle, and Shock. Or Fire, Ice, Lightning. Further on is our first pincer attack. Two wolves, two guards. You know what to do by now.

Finally, a real challenge. Sort of. If you're like me, you're just spamming Magma Beam and Rejuvination. But Magma Beam causes Prinny's to Self Destruct, and pretty much kill the attacker. So use Aerods instead, and have the others heal. Two shots, they're all dead.

In the cave is the first random encounters, yay! Nothing noteworthy, though. Personally, I grind a couple battles to get ???? to level 5, before approaching the gate. Make sure to fully heal!

< BOSS: Anub'arak & Shell >

This guy likes to hit you with strong physical attacks, a slow inducing attack, and Mega Volt. Start off using M.Tek Barrier to get protect on everyone. If anyone slips below 80, I'd heal them. Use Spirit Force to remove slow. When he's in the shell, use the soldiers to heal, and have ???? wait, so she can use M.Tek Missle. This attack will damage him the most. When the soldiers aren't healing, Frozen Beam is your best shot. And then you're done. If you have too much trouble, grind up a level or two. I shouldn't need to mention this, but don't hit the shell.

August 11, 2012 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Continuing forward, is either a random battle if you're unlucky, or a scripted battle. And I mean scripted as in a battle scene with nothing but WORDS. Blah blah blah. Actually, it's kinda interesting. When you come to, talk to the old man, etc, etc. We know the dril from FF6, I'm sure. For the sake of simplicity, I'm keeping all characters names the same, of course. Aurora! Northen Lights? Don't think so. I have no idea who she is, or what game she's from. I tried to Google it, but yielded no results. Aurora is too common a term. Anyways, follow the Old Mans instructions, and head to the mines.

I hope you picked up the Iron Sword. I did! I hope you remembered to equip it! I didn't! Not for the first few random battles anyways. Also, use magic (Not Shock) on the fluffy pink clouds. I'm skipping the chests now, so they'll hold better stuff later. Try to head across the bridge... Nope! It collapses, and you have to take a door, which leads... Right across the bridge anyways. What was the point of that? Go on up, view the scenes, and we'll meet our second character! Spikey McEmo- err, I mean Cloud.

Now for the Moogle Trio battles. They suggest putting the Clerics and any long range weapon user in the back, but at first glance... you can't tell who has those! So I stick 'em all in the back anyways, even Cloud. Helps mitigate damage some. Sticking the Cursor on Memory might help too. I stick Clouds group in the middle, Riko's on the left, and Cosmog on the right. I just have everyone attack, except the Clerics, who should be on strict Praying duty. Well, I use Cloud's Limit, but that's it. Clouds Limit is Cyans Bushido/SwdTech, in a nutshell. Also, try to take out the Prinnies first, before they self-destruct. I forgot to push Cosmogs group into the back, and they died a horrible, horrible, death, leaving Clouds group to guard two paths. Thanks to that, I decided to use Riko's group to take on the boss. Which group is better? Hard to say. Cloud's Limit does damage to a random enemy, for about 100-200 damage. Riko's Dancing does damage to random enemies anywhere from 0-700 from what I saw. So take your pick. If you have a choice.

<BOSS: G Leader, Mad Dog, and Feeder >

Riko Dances with Dark Requiem, Cleric pray, and the Artist/Thief attacks. If you're using Clouds group, have Cloud use Limit. Preferably the first, since it's faster. You can steal an Assault Helm from G Leader though, which isn't bad. After killing the first two Mad Dogs, and doing some damage to G Leader, he resummons them, and a Feeder decides to come along as well. Unfortunately, G Leader seems to start using Arctic Hare here a lot to heal. Keep at it though, and you'll win, it's nothing TOO spectacular.

August 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Moving along to outside the caves, you can enter the good old Training Hall... Wait, that's not the training hall! It's a stupid house for Gi to get drunk in. Hmph. Talking to everyone reveals that Loco Poco kicks your ass if you cheat. If this is true or not, I'm unsure. I've never cheated. Wonder what constitutes as cheating, anyways? Also, talking to the Tonberry makes him Doink you. Owch. Nothing more to do here. Time to leave! I switch Cloud into the front, Aurora the back.

Going south, none of the enemies are anything spectacular (I didn't die to a trio of Bees! I swear!). Just hack and slash away. I also found out here that Clouds Buster Sword can insta-kill the enemies. Neat! Keep going southwest until you reach Figaro... Excuse me, DAVENTRY Castle. Keep going up, and talk to the King! Turns out he's Serin, from... I don't know. I Googled, once more. All I got was Serin, from Secret of Mana, but I doubt that's it. Anyways, if you explore the castle, you'll find the shops right outside the throne room. Get the loot, ask why the mans gone fishing, and go above the throne to pick up Cosmic Fang and a Water Scroll. Cosmic Fang is one of Serins 'Tools' for this game. Go on to the left side of the castle, per usual.

Here, we get the usual 'King is dead, what do we do, brother?' flashback, and learn that the brothers name is Ronan! Still no clue who he is! Someone help me out with these, PLEASE! Going back to the throne room, and talking to Serin leads to some more scenes! If you can't tell, I'm trying not to spoil anything, and am HEAVILY going off the fact that you've already played the original FF6.

Race time! If you beat Cloud to the door, you get five points! Beat him to the stairs, you get ten! Go and talk to him in the bedroom (Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow!) to move on. Suddenly, a barbecue. Who didn't invite Serin? Talk to the guard up top to move the scene forward, and start up a boss fight!

<BOSS: Jugg Mecha x2 >

Ugh. The first REAL Boss fight of this game, if you ask me. These two can be tough. First, move everyone to the back. Serin uses Sonic Shot, Cloud uses Limit (1) and Aurora strictly heals. If she didn't, I died. And quickly, at that. Magitek Laser is a pain in the ass. And then they use Magitek Barrier to give themselves Protect, which doesn't help at all, either. Once one is dead, the rest is cake. Also, I notice they tend not to attack Aurora much, for some reason. That happen for anyone else?

Well, I'm done for today. Tell me what you all think! Is it good, is it bad? What can I improve on? Is this useful, or could it be useful, or am I just wasting my time here?

August 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MetalHatton

RaikouGilgamesh at August 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Moving along to outside the caves, you can enter the good old Training Hall... Wait, that's not the training hall! It's a stupid house for Gi to get drunk in. Hmph. Talking to everyone reveals that Loco Poco kicks your ass if you cheat. If this is true or not, I'm unsure. I've never cheated. Wonder what constitutes as cheating, anyways? Also, talking to the Tonberry makes him Doink you. Owch. Nothing more to do here. Time to leave! I switch Cloud into the front, Aurora the back.

Going south, none of the enemies are anything spectacular (I didn't die to a trio of Bees! I swear!). Just hack and slash away. I also found out here that Clouds Buster Sword can insta-kill the enemies. Neat! Keep going southwest until you reach Figaro... Excuse me, DAVENTRY Castle. Keep going up, and talk to the King! Turns out he's Serin, from... I don't know. I Googled, once more. All I got was Serin, from Secret of Mana, but I doubt that's it. Anyways, if you explore the castle, you'll find the shops right outside the throne room. Get the loot, ask why the mans gone fishing, and go above the throne to pick up Cosmic Fang and a Water Scroll. Cosmic Fang is one of Serins 'Tools' for this game. Go on to the left side of the castle, per usual.

Here, we get the usual 'King is dead, what do we do, brother?' flashback, and learn that the brothers name is Ronan! Still no clue who he is! Someone help me out with these, PLEASE! Going back to the throne room, and talking to Serin leads to some more scenes! If you can't tell, I'm trying not to spoil anything, and am HEAVILY going off the fact that you've already played the original FF6.

Race time! If you beat Cloud to the door, you get five points! Beat him to the stairs, you get ten! Go and talk to him in the bedroom (Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow!) to move on. Suddenly, a barbecue. Who didn't invite Serin? Talk to the guard up top to move the scene forward, and start up a boss fight!

Ugh. The first REAL Boss fight of this game, if you ask me. These two can be tough. First, move everyone to the back. Serin uses Sonic Shot, Cloud uses Limit (1) and Aurora strictly heals. If she didn't, I died. And quickly, at that. Magitek Laser is a pain in the ass. And then they use Magitek Barrier to give themselves Protect, which doesn't help at all, either. Once one is dead, the rest is cake. Also, I notice they tend not to attack Aurora much, for some reason. That happen for anyone else?

Well, I'm done for today. Tell me what you all think! Is it good, is it bad? What can I improve on? Is this useful, or could it be useful, or am I just wasting my time here?

nice but you forgot to mention spirit force revives fallen party members

August 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

MetalHatton at August 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM

RaikouGilgamesh at August 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM

nice but you forgot to mention spirit force revives fallen party members

Oh, it DOES? Really, I had no idea! I was SUPER careful with healing, so no one ever died. Well, there ya go. That's really useful. I didn't do my posts for yesterday till I got some feedback. Now that I got some, I'll do some today.

August 13, 2012 at 3:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Well, after that toughie of a boss fight, head on over to the cave in the south east. After the scene, go in and heal up with the water. We may still be hungry, but we're no longer thirsty! Plus, we got Cheeseburgers. Going through the cave, I didn't pick up any treasures again, because they hold better stuff later. No real threats to note, but if you're like me, the Crawlers that put you to sleep might scare you at first. I associate that red rose thing with turning a party member Zombie... That aside, head into Daventry Town and follow that man! Oh, Namingway will also let you rename your characters. Pretty nice! Talking to the strange man will tell you that his name is Oboro, from Live-A-Live! See, I know some people. All thats left to do is go shopping, really. For sake of convenience, I'll simply list everything I buy.

1 Silver Spear

1 Rune Blade

1 Diffusal Rod

3 Heavy Shields

1 (2 if you didn't steal from G Leader) Assault Helms

1 Wizards Hat

1 Vanish Cloak

1 Kung Fu Garb

1 Iron Armor

3 Star Pendants

I'm aware you probably won't have nearly enough money for all of this, but just run outside and grind. The house up north has a nice free healing bed, along with being the next plot point! Inspect at least one thing, and leave. Talk to the old man, and we're ready to go! For reference, I had all of the above, and everyone was roughly level 12. Let's go!

Ahh, Singing Mountain... I love the music here, I do. Nothings really changed from the original, however, so just go through it like normal, and pick up the items. I put the Atlas Armlet on Serin, so his Shot does more damage. I don't bother with Cosmic Fang or the new Poison Nova, myself. Not as strong as Sonic Shot. Making your way to the trippy save room, you might not have a tent. Like me. But never fear, carry on. Eventually you'll see a moogle riding a chocobo. His name is Neko, from Secret of Mana. Buy things ONLY if you need them, cause his shop is pretty expensive. But it is convenient. Keep going round the mountain when you come, and you'll spot a guy. Talk to him, and he pits you against 2 Saibamen, in a back attack. I'd move Aurora to the back, and have the two men attack while she heals. After that...

< BOSS: Raditz & Saibamen >

So... this boss can be a pain in the ass in a few ways. Can't damage Raditz till Saibamen is dead. Which, if he uses Jump, makes it annoying. If he berserks Aurora, you're basically dead, and if the other two are berserked, you lose a little damage. Unless they use a Desperate Attack, which deals a LOT of damage. Cloud uses Braver, Serin Sonic Shot, and Aurora NEEDS to heal... pray you have enough mp to last. When he charges up power, have everyone defend so his Shockwave doesn't deal fatal damage. Keep the pressure on, and eventually Ronan will show up. This part confused me at first. You need to physically attack Raditz with Ronan (Quickly!) to get the Galic Gun combination. Then use it on him, before you die.

--

August 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Whoo. That doozy of a boss is over with, now. However, if you were unlucky like me, everyone is nearly dead. So... let's hightail it outta here. Make your way to the cave on the far other end of the valley, to the HQ. Talk to the Old Man, Astral, then to everyone else. Collect all the treasure, and don't forget the secret passage in the northern most room, on the right side of the boxes. Also, inspecting the right side of the top of the table reveals a magazine. Leave it. Talk to the guard at the front, to talk to Astral. Say yes to get the Vambrace and the meeting, or no three times to skip the meeting, and a Mythril Glove. Say no twice, go to the north room, talk to the Guard to get the Mythril Glove, then go say yes for the meeting. Vambrace lets you carry a sword in both hands for increased power, Mythril Glove gives Auto-Protect. Take the Vambrace.

Following the scene, go into your menu and switch Astral to the back row, for the love of God. Go down to the raft, and hop on! I just have Ronan and Aurora attack, Astral Pray, Serin Sonic Shot, and let it go on it's own, no problemo. Coming to the first stop, you get a Cats Bell. Recover HP per step. I never use it. Moving on! The infamous exp loop. I used it a couple times, just in case, then went on. A final pit stop, before... ULTROS! (Hoo, he ugly!)

<BOSS: Ultros, Darious, Skultera >

Have Aurora use Shock and Serin use Sonic Shot to remove the two little guys quickly, while Astral Prays. Ronan should use Galic Gun on Ultros, and Aurora should use Fireball. He's weak to lightning, but he counters them with Tentacle. The less damage you take, the better. He will also turn a party member into a pig. For me, it was Serin. He might also try to confuse someone with Throwing Stone. If it works, have the piggy whack the confused upside the head. Eventually, he'll return the pig to normal. At least, for me, he always did in my many playthroughs. And then... Be-be-de-beda-THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

--

August 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Following that, you'll be able to pick one of three scenes. Clouds, Ronans, or the Boring. No, really. The Boring group is just returning to Fraust... No boss, no real threats, just a runaround. Which is what I'll be doing for this section of course!

You'll be back on the raft. Aurora attack, Astral Pray, Serin shoot. No big deal. Soon, you'll be back on the world map. Go left and up, and return to Fraust. We're done here. We're back. Now, with Clouds... wait, what do you mean I can't go through the gates with King Serin?! Fine, we aren't done. We'll go in the way Aurora came out at the beginning. The secret cave! Nothing spectacular here, except maybe the Imps. Their Orb of Travel can HURT. I'd use Cosmic Fang to confuse them, and let them at each other. Easy peasy.

Moving on, we'll have the star following maze, which I myself have memorized. Just follow the star, folks. Then you'll be back in the starting cave. Take the path down, and you'll be where you fought the Prinny Squad with the Moogles. Go up, to find... a  Yoshi Egg, and pig who will give you the Boar Spear. It's weak as hell, unless you're a pig. As an experiment, I'm skipping that pig, to see if he gives us something better later. As for the Yoshi Egg... I've got no idea. going to he left gives you a nice weapon for Cloud... or you can skip it for something better later. I chose the latter. Go up the path to the right to get to the broken bridge. Up, through the door, and follow the path down to get to the bridge. Go inside the house to find Arvis. And we're at the end of this path, and the end of this section!

--

August 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Angelo
Administrator

The "Boring one" you say...maybe I can do something about that...

August 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MetalHatton

Angelo at August 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM

hory shet fgsdfgsd

August 19, 2012 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Angelo at August 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Hey, go ahead. Add in a boss event, or something, somewhere. Anything to spice it up just a little bit. Truth be told, I played the entire event using the emulators fast forward option. And I'm late with posting more on the walkthrough, cause I'm finishing up WOB in my testing playthrough. Then I'll do it again in my walkthrough, with a different team, and make a recommendation.

--

August 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roxas123

Actually in the "boring one" Gi Nattack added Gilgamesh as a boss.

<BOSS: Gilgamesh >

He back attacks you on a bridge so it is best that you move everyone to the front row so they'll be in the back row during the fight. Not too hard. Just make Astral use Prayer, Aurora use Virus, and Serin use Poison Nova. Midway Gilgamesh will use buffs and insta-kill one of your guys. Revive them and keep attacking with the same pattern. Then as usual he'll flee.

December 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Qb Spy

Don't give up.

December 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Well, once the next version of the game comes out, I will continue my Walkthrough, probably from scratch, possibly in the form of a Let's Play. However, I need a little help from you people. Mostly about Serin. Which tools use what stats? And if utilizing Esper Bonuses, which would you go for? I plan to try to not use magic except on certain people, so keep this in mind.

--

January 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lockirby2

Serin's Flare Blade, Sonic Shot, and Nightsever are physical.  Psycho Blade and Poison Nova are both magical attacks.  I don't know about the Catastrophe because I never got it unfortunately.

IMO, Stamina and Speed are virtually useless, so they're mostly a waste of time.  Vigor also seems to have less of an effect than magic, so even the supposedly physical characters don't benefit as much from Vigor boosts as others do from magic.  I've also never been that big a fan of HP boosts, because you generally just have to spend the same amount of resources healing to get to full anyways.  Depending on what level you're planning on getting the characters to, you might also get close to the HP cap anyways, so the boosts to HP will just be rendered moot.

IMO, Avalon should get HP boosts anyways, for obvious reasons.  Ronan should get Vigor boosts, because his ultimate skill is physical now (although magic boosts for his earlier skills may be useful for the first half of the game).  Otis, Oboro, and Cloud are mostly physical attackers, so they should get Vigor. 

The other characters should probably get magic.  Aurora and Eiko are first priority, Arc, Riko, Golbez and FuSoYa are second priority (maybe Tifa if you plan on using her magic), and Serin and Tifa third (if you're not using Tifa as a caster).  Any characters who you're using MP with may want that too.

--

I wish I was eating chocolate right now.

January 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Lockirby2 at January 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Serin's Flare Blade, Sonic Shot, and Nightsever are physical.  Psycho Blade and Poison Nova are both magical attacks.  I don't know about the Catastrophe because I never got it unfortunately.

IMO, Stamina and Speed are virtually useless, so they're mostly a waste of time.  Vigor also seems to have less of an effect than magic, so even the supposedly physical characters don't benefit as much from Vigor boosts as others do from magic.  I've also never been that big a fan of HP boosts, because you generally just have to spend the same amount of resources healing to get to full anyways.  Depending on what level you're planning on getting the characters to, you might also get close to the HP cap anyways, so the boosts to HP will just be rendered moot.

IMO, Avalon should get HP boosts anyways, for obvious reasons.  Ronan should get Vigor boosts, because his ultimate skill is physical now (although magic boosts for his earlier skills may be useful for the first half of the game).  Otis, Oboro, and Cloud are mostly physical attackers, so they should get Vigor. 

The other characters should probably get magic.  Aurora and Eiko are first priority, Arc, Riko, Golbez and FuSoYa are second priority (maybe Tifa if you plan on using her magic), and Serin and Tifa third (if you're not using Tifa as a caster).  Any characters who you're using MP with may want that too.

Thanks for the info! I know that most stats are useless, I usually aim for str, and Mag, until I'm fairly certain they are high enough to hit 9999 with their moves, or pretty damn close, then I focus on speed. Avalon, is that the guy who uses Havoc? His name is Kaijin in my files... huh. Anyways, near the end of my game, I found str better for him, if you put on a Genji Glove. Two 9999 based on str, is better than one possible one, based on HP. Any would Arc need Magic boosts? He has no natural magic. And as stated, I'm gonna try to not use Esper Magic, except for certain characters. Those are: Aurora, Eiko, Golbez, FuSoYa, and Tifa.

--

January 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lockirby2

I think Kaijin was recently renamed to Avalon; he is actually Kaijin in my file as well.  The strength bonuses would be useful for endgame, but to be honest as soon as the WoR came along, his biggest use for me was helping Oak clean the airship, lol.

If you're not using magic with Arc, then there's no reason for magic boosts.  I think Arc casting magic would make more sense than Tifa, despite her natural magic, because he has no special attacks of his own.  I also think (don't quote me on this) that his magic stat starts higher, and he can get better boosts from equipment.

--

February 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RaikouGilgamesh

Lockirby2 at February 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I think Kaijin was recently renamed to Avalon; he is actually Kaijin in my file as well.  The strength bonuses would be useful for endgame, but to be honest as soon as the WoR came along, his biggest use for me was helping Oak clean the airship, lol.

If you're not using magic with Arc, then there's no reason for magic boosts.  I think Arc casting magic would make more sense than Tifa, despite her natural magic, because he has no special attacks of his own.  I also think (don't quote me on this) that his magic stat starts higher, and he can get better boosts from equipment.

Yeah, I never used him much either. My main party soon consisted of Aurora, Cloud. Golbez, and FuSoYa. Oh, another thing I kinda wish to know... Shadows Rage's. Or whatever their names are in this game... which of them are good to use? To be honest, the sheer number of them you start with just made go "Uhh... yeah. I'm not testing those... fuck that."

--

February 2, 2013 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lockirby2

Man'O War uses Flare Star.  It does damage based on enemy level, and there are a lot of high levelled enemies in this hack, so it kicks butt.

Werebeast, Fallen, Karkass,  UltDemon:  Nova (Bolt 3)

Boo Ghost, Veteran:  M-tek Missile

Panther:  Catscratch; Gt Behemoth:  Hay Maker

Demon Lord:  Void

Sleepysaur, Needlehog, Defender:  Step Mine  -> It does damage based around the steps you have taken, so walk around a town with the fast forward command on for 5 minutes and it will probably do 9999 damage.

Mushroom, Bserk Tree, Toadstool, Doomcloud:  Quake

Mimic Box:  Meteor

Omnigear:  Curaga

Medusa Head,  Didalos:  Merton

B.  Poyozo, P. Poyozo, Tatori:  Giga Volt

Firelord, Ethereal:  Flare

Sinner, Nightblade:  Holy

Beastbear:  Reraise

Hydra:  Surge

Sr.  Behemoth, Twinhead:  Molten

Vectaur:  White Wind

ThundrMage, Undying:  Aero

Tektite:  Big Guard

Harlet:  Love Token ->  Causes the enemy to defend Shadow from physical attacks.

Chaos Drgn:  Dark Force

Lynx:  Hail

Tonberries:  Knife (I don't think you can use this)

This is just a list that I made using the editor, so Shadow may not get all of these rages for use.  Some of these are winners for sure, though.

--

February 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.